There are millions of Disney lovers out there in the world, and I am one of them. If you are creative, you will be looking for some Disney Holiday Crafts to keep you and your kids busy during the holidays, so here are some ideas for DIY holiday crafts and some of the best Disney Crafts that you can buy online.
This article does contain affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something off of this page, I will get a small commission, at no extra cost to you the buyer.
If you would like to learn how to build your own website like this one that generates an income for you even as you sleep, find out how by clicking here.
First of all, why would you want to even do crafts? Well here are six great reasons why you should enjoy a crafty hobby like these diy holiday crafts.
- Stress Relief – Making something with your hands is proven to have a positive effect on sufferers of stress and anxiety.
- Togetherness – It’s a great excuse to get the family together, or to enjoy doing something with your friends.
- Self Expression – Making something is a great way to express yourself without having to talk about it.
- Happiness – Making something with your own hands is guaranteed to improve your mood.
- Physical Health – Studies have shown that those who did creative writing or creative hobbies were able to produce more lymphocytes to fight diseased cells than those who didn’t.
- Helping With Mental Diseases – Alzheimer’s patients struggle to express themselves effectively. However, the side of the brain associated with creativity is unaffected, therefore Alzheimer’s’ patients can express themselves through art. This has made an incredible impact on the lives and wellbeing of sufferers and their families.
Disney Holiday Crafts
In order to find out more about the following products, simply click on the link, or on the picture.
The Unofficial Disney Parks Cookbook: From Delicious Dole Whip to Tasty Mickey Pretzels, 100 Magical Disney-Inspired Recipes (Unofficial Cookbook)
With The Unofficial Disney Parks Cookbook, you can bring the magic of Disneyland and Walt Disney World snacks and treats right to your home. Recreate favorites like the classic Dole Whip and Mickey Pretzels to new favorites like blue milk from Star Wars land and Jack Jack’s Cookie Num Nums from Pixar Pier.
There are 100 recipes inspired by iconic yummies that are perfect whether you are a forever Disney fan or just love a good snack. Now you can feel as if you shared a snack with Mickey himself right from the comfort of your own home!
This is a great idea for getting together in the kitchen for some DIY holiday crafts.
Dimensions Pluto Christmas Stocking Counted Cross Stitch Kit for Beginners, 14 Count White Aida Cloth, 10”L
- This embroidery kit includes 14 count white Aida fabric, pre-sorted cotton floss, red felt, (1) needle, (1) pattern, and easy to follow instructions with an alphabet chart for personalizing
- Cross stitch stocking measures 10” L (Measured from top corner to the lower edge of the toe diagonally).
- Disney’s Pluto is here to wish you happy holidays! This cross stitch stocking features a joyous Pluto wearing a comfy Christmas sweater and holding his favorite treat, a dog bone!
- Get the hang of cross stitch in no time with the easy-to-follow instructions!
- Display your stocking on the mantle or on the stair railing so Santa can fill them with gifts and treats!
Disney Toy Story Woody 3D Wood Puzzle & Model Figure Kit (32 Pcs) – Build & Paint Your Own 3-D Movie Toy – Holiday Educational Gift for Kids & Adults, No Glue Required, 8+
- The IncrediBuilds Disney Pixar Toy Story Woody Book and 3D Wood Model Figure Kit feature a do-it-yourself, paintable, customizable, and collectible 3-D wooden model based on the beloved animated movie!
- The set includes an informative 32-page booklet of character images and facts—including Toy Story 4—as well as craft ideas to help bring your vision to life!
- The patented puzzle interlocking joint technology creates a solid, free-standing wood model and comes with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions – No glue or tools necessary!
- Makes a great gift! Toy Story fans of all ages can explore their creativity with endless possibilities for customization!
- Made of eco-friendly, FSC certified wood. Age: 8+. Pieces: 32. Skill Level: Intermediate. Assembled measurements: 2.52 x 2.27 x 5.67 inches
Disney’s Christmas Crafts for Kids: More Than 75 Festive Ideas for Making Decorations, Wrappings, and Gifts
“This is a terrific book! The crafts shown inside are not Disney-related, and most of them are useful gifts like pencil holders and bird feeders, etc. — not just things that sit there looking pretty and gathering dust. Great for kids and adults of all ages and budgets of all sizes.”
Disney Holiday Crafts for Kids
First, take some cardboard and draw some Mickey or Minnie Mouse ears onto it. Then let the kids take some of these craft pom poms and stick them on the drawn ears, closely together with some wood glue. Once dry, you can then cut them out and stick them onto an Alice band.
How To Make Frozen Cup Cakes
Another thing you could try is to let the kids bake some cupcakes with you. Next, decorate them with white icing. Let the kids make little Olaf snowmen by putting two white marshmallows one on top of the other with a toothpick. You can now get creative here, for example using pretzels as arms, licorice, or smarties as eyes or use a non-toxic pen to draw the eyes and mouth. Then you could even try and make a carrot nose with craft icing. Put these cute little snowmen on top of your cupcakes and voila you have Frozen Cup Cakes.
Here are some more Disney Holiday Crafts and Embellishments the kids will love from Amazon.
You could also let the kids decorate their jewelry boxes or mirrors with these.
The buttons are shanked and there are 12 pieces in the pack.
The sizes range from 3/4 to 7/8 inches wide.
Warning, though, don’t give this to children under the age of three, as it could be a choking hazard.
There are also various other Disney Characters available in store.
“Oh my goodness! These buttons are absolutely adorable. I used them on bows I made for October/ Halloween. My girls loved them and were very excited to see me add them as a detail on the bows I made. Great quality. The size and color were also really nice. Perfect for what I needed and I got just what I thought I was ordering but better. They are so cute!”
Embellishments may vary from the ones you see as the packs are mixed according to themes.
These are also great to use on clothing.
Once again a choking hazard for children under 3.
This set has 10 assorted-sized blue and white glittering snowflakes and 2 white Lanterns.
The lanterns are made of tissue paper and the snowflakes are made of foam.
To hang simply tie the supplied fish-line onto a branch of the snowflake.
“Soooo great. The snowflakes exceeded my expectations. I used them for a “frozen/Elsa” party. Warning – glitter will get everywhere while you are handling them. They are worth it. They were a really nice size. I was a little taken back by the price at first but once I got them and saw their size and quality I realized it was well worth it. I had bought bug Elsa balloons also thinking I would need them to fill in but I never used them. These were all I needed. I used 4 in my entry and the rest in my dining room and it was plenty to fill the space. I had also purchased small 4″ snowflake “ornaments” that I hung around the rest of the house went perfectly with it.”
Hope you all have fun with these Disney Holiday Crafts.
Please let me know what you all made by commenting below.