If you are a Disney fan, then you will want to start getting together those Disney holiday ornaments for the Christmas season.
Don’t wait until the last minute, because, either the best ones are sold out, or the prices have skyrocketed.
Here is a selection that you can order online and you won’t find a better price in the stores.
Disney Holiday Ornaments
- Fully sculptured figurines in a glass globe!
- Shake to see the snow drift around Mickey and Minnie!
- Authentic Disney! Disney Quality! 2015 Edition!
- Silver painted trims! Non-skid foot pads!
- Part of our Share the Magic Collection!
There are some others available in the collection for you to choose from, including Frozen’s Elsa and Anna, Mickey Mouse as the Santa Mouse, Mickey and Minnie doing various activities together and even an elf on a shelf.
- Crafted of Silver Plated Metal
- Includes Red Satin Ribbon for hanging
- Made in China
- Backed by the Lenox Lifetime Breakage Replacement Program
Here is a gorgeous Queen Elsa for the top of your tree.
- Elsa sings the beloved song from Frozen “Let It Go”
- The ideal gift for preserving your Disney Frozen memories
- Perfect gift for Frozen collectors and fans. Available for a limited time
- Comes in a Hallmark Keepsake box for gift giving and preservation
- Ornament dimensions are 3.2″ W x 3.9″ H x 3.2″ D
This one won’t be available too much longer, so get yours today. There is also an Anna and an Olaf to add to your Disney holiday ornaments collection.
I could not resist adding Tinkerbell to our holiday ornaments, as she is adorable and very popular. She has also had movies made featuring her exclusively. Gone are the days of playing second fiddle to Peter Pan.
- Fully sculptured figural ornament. Hand Painted.
- Glitter accents Translucent wings. Satin Ribbon for Hanging
- 4 3/4” H x 3 1/2” W x 2” D
There are many other Tinkerbell ornaments to choose from at great prices.
Who can resist a Christmas tree full of Disney princesses. Your daughter will go wild.
These gorgeous ornaments can really brighten your tree, and include favourites such as Cinderella, Belle and Rapunzel.
How To Make DIY Disney Holiday Ornaments
If you are feeling creative try making a Minnie Mouse. It is really easy, and the kids will love this.
Hope you enjoyed reading about my favourite Disney holiday ornaments.
If you have any comments or questions, please let me know.