If you are a Disney fan, then you will want to start getting together those Disney holiday ornaments for the Christmas season. Who can resist the cuteness of Disney, and if you love anything Disney, you should try a Disney-themed tree.
Maybe you are even lucky enough to be able to visit Disney Land over the festive season.
Don’t wait until the last minute, because, either the best ones are sold out, or the prices have skyrocketed.
This post does contain affiliate links, which means that if you decide to purchase anything I recommend, then I will get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Here is a selection that you can order online and you won’t find a better price in the stores. Simply click on the picture or the link to find out more.
Disney Holiday Ornaments
- Fully sculptured figurines in a glass globe!
- Shake to see the snowdrift around Mickey and Minnie!
- Authentic Disney! Disney Quality! 2015 Edition!
- Silver painted trims! Non-skid foot pads!
- Part of our Share the Magic Collection!
There are some others available in the collection for you to choose from, including Frozen’s Elsa and Anna, Mickey Mouse as the Santa Mouse, Mickey and Minnie doing various activities together, and even an elf on a shelf.
- Crafted of Silver Plated Metal
- Includes Red Satin Ribbon for hanging
- Made in China
- Backed by the Lenox Lifetime Breakage Replacement Program
Here is a gorgeous Queen Elsa for the top of your tree.
- Elsa sings the beloved song from Frozen “Let It Go”
- The ideal gift for preserving your Disney Frozen memories
- Perfect gift for Frozen collectors and fans. Available for a limited time
- Comes in a Hallmark Keepsake box for gift giving and preservation
- Ornament dimensions are 3.2″ W x 3.9″ H x 3.2″ D
This one won’t be available too much longer, so get yours today. There is also an Anna and an Olaf to add to your Disney holiday ornaments collection.
I could not resist adding Tinkerbell to our holiday ornaments, as she is adorable and very popular. She has also had movies made featuring her exclusively. Gone are the days of playing second fiddle to Peter Pan.
- Fully sculptured figural ornament. Hand Painted.
- Glitter accents Translucent wings. Satin Ribbon for Hanging
- 4 3/4” H x 3 1/2” W x 2” D
There are many other Tinkerbell ornaments to choose from at great prices.
Who can resist a Christmas tree full of Disney princesses? Your daughter will go wild.
These gorgeous ornaments can really brighten your Christmas tree and include favorites such as Cinderella, Belle, and Rapunzel.
- How about this stunning tabletop Disney Christmas Tree? Don’t you just love it?
- This tree captures 10 unique holiday scenes, starring over 50 sculpted, hand-painted Disney character figures from your favorite movies and more.
- Characters include Mickey and Minnie, Donald Duck, Snow White, and the Seven Dwarfs, Bambi, Pinocchio, and many more.
- There are 4 lively levels of rotating movement that bring the intricately detailed figures to life in this animated tabletop Christmas decoration.
How To Make Your Own DIY Disney Holiday Ornaments
If you are feeling creative try making a Minnie Mouse. It is really easy, and the kids will love this.
Hope you enjoyed seeing my favorite Disney holiday ornaments.
If you have any comments or questions, please let me know.
Have a Festive Disney Christmas…..